All CareerCert Content Follows NY State Bureau of EMS Guidelines
CareerCert is proud to announce that all of our content follows the guidelines of the New York State Bureau of EMS. All of our live and self-paced content is CAPCE-accredited and underwritten by a New York State Certified Instructor Coordinator (CIC) to ensure your team can stay compliant, fulfill requirements, and receive training to improve patient outcomes.
As a continuing education provider, we understand how crucial it is for New York EMTs, paramedics, and other personnel to access courses that refresh their skills and meet requirements. That’s why we constantly strive to ensure we can provide you with content that meets all your needs.
We know your work is vital, which is why we work to save both providers and leaders time and stress so you can focus on what matters most—providing exceptional care.
Focused on Improving Patient Outcomes
Continuing education protects you, your team, and the public who depend on you. That’s why CareerCert strives to provide industry-leading content using the latest medical and educational best practices.
With CareerCert, your department will have access to everything you need to keep your providers up to date on best practices, including:
- 350+ hours of CAPCE-accredited courses that follow NREMT guidelines
- Live and self-paced content that is underwritten by a New York State CIC
- Diverse, flexible learning modes that improve retention, engagement, and outcomes
- Such as scenario-based learning, virtual instructor-led courses, 3D education, virtual reality, interactive learning, and more.
- Continuously refreshed content that is reviewed by certified or licensed subject matter experts and our medical advisory board
- Engaging instruction from EMS educators with over 200 years of combined experience
We believe in engaging our learners to ensure that every provider comes away with deepened confidence and competence. We also believe that continuing education should fit your time and schedule. That’s why we allow EMS teams to manage, track, create, and report on all their team’s training in one place.
Whether it’s new department protocols, certifications, or safety training, you can disseminate and track all your training online so you know your team is prepared. And the best part is your personnel can access this training anytime and anywhere it works best for them, even from mobile devices, including their phone.
At CareerCert, we have developed a team of EMS providers, educators, and leaders all focused on the same goal: helping EMS providers and agencies, improve outcomes. We’d love to help you any way we can. Learn more about our national and New York state accreditation at CareerCert.com/accreditation, or discover more about our platform at CareerCert.com/agency-solutions.