25 Newly Released or Updated Courses from CareerCert
Ready to access the latest training from CareerCert?
At the start of the year, our team set ambitious goals to improve course quality and continue to grow our library of interactive training so you can access the relevant, engaging, and high-quality training you need to best serve your community. Then, we got to work.
We are thrilled to announce these recent updates to our course library, and we look forward to many more improvements and updates throughout the year.
We added 10 hours of training to keep you up to date on relevant topics.
From disaster preparedness to the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, we have released 10 hours of new training so far in 2021 designed to keep your department informed on critical or emerging topics. These new courses include:
- EMS + Fire
- Disaster Ripple Effects
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Using Scenario-Based Training to Improve Outcomes
- EMS Only
- Pediatric Emergency Care via Virtual Reality (VR)
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment via Virtual Reality (VR)
- Case Studies in Infectious Disease
- Case Studies in Behavioral Emergencies
- Fire Only
- Wildland Search and Rescue
To access this new training, sign in to your CareerCert account.
We added 120 interactivities to our self-paced courses to improve skill and keep you engaged.
From knowledge checks to matching exercises and flashcards, CareerCert is dedicated to making our content as engaging as possible so you can gain the skills and knowledge you need to be at your best in the field.
In 2021, we’ve already updated 22-course hours and added 120 interactives. These updated courses include:
- Resiliency Awareness: Mental Health and First Responders
- Resiliency Defined: Combating Mental Health Conditions
- Resiliency Communication
- Resilience Programs in Your Department: For Leadership
- Resources Available for Sustaining Resilience
- Beyond the Call: Resiliency Skills for First Responder’s
- Environmental Emergencies I
- Environmental Emergencies II
- Environmental Emergencies V
- Gastrointestinal Emergencies
- Neurology I: Nervous System Anatomy and Physiology
- Gynecological Emergencies
- Infectious Diseases I: Overview of Microbiology and Immunology
- National Incident Management System and MCI
- Overcoming the Fear of Pediatric Responses
Check out these updates by signing into your CareerCert account.
We added videos, articles, and other resources to facilitate critical thinking and understanding.
In addition to making our courses more interactive, we are also diversifying the modalities and media we use to engage with learners to ensure the best learning outcomes. Whether you are looking for scenarios that test field readiness or case studies that build critical thinking, CareerCert has you covered.
This quarter, we updated our personal protective equipment courses for firefighters to include videos illustrating the proper use of PPE. We have plans to add similar videos to our training on personal preparedness for essential personnel, ground ladders, and ropes and knots.
For our courses covering abuse and anaphylaxis and allergies, we’ve added resources that illustrate special considerations and socioeconomic factors and facilitate critical thinking
Explore these and more training modalities by signing in to your CareerCert account.