Free Webinar: Streamline Team Training in 3 Easy Steps
The number of emergency calls fire departments receive has tripled in the last 30 years.1 In addition, it’s estimated the world’s medical knowledge doubles every 73 days.2 Keeping your providers current and prepared for the next call is more vital and more overwhelming than ever before.
With CareerCert, you have access to a simple and comprehensive training solution that ensures your team stays up to date on the latest training, continuing education, and certifications.
We developed training plans around the idea that setting up training for your team should be easy, consistent, and customizable.
With CareerCert’s training plans, you’ll be able to:
- Improve outcomes with training tailored to your team’s need
- Easily assign CEs from our extensive library as well as specialized training you’ve created
- Customize your team’s training based on provider, license type, certifications, and so much more
- Track your team’s progress and performance with streamlined reports
- Keep your team prepared by building their confidence and competence
Learn how to easily set up training for your team in our webinar “How to Streamline Your Training in 3 Easy Steps.”
- Ahrens, M. Trends and patterns of U.S. fire losses. National Fire Protection Association Research. Jan 2017.
- Densen P. Challenges and opportunities facing medical education. Trans Am Clin Climatol Assoc. 2011;122:48–58.