Resilience is an integration of physical, mental, and spiritual tools that help people rebound from adversity to become stronger and more resourceful.
In this free training, you will learn:
- The important role resilience plays in the day-to-day lives of first responders
- How to develop resilience in your personal life
- The mental and emotional toll first responders can experience if they fail to develop resilience
- How resiliency helps prevent prevalent mental health crises among first responders
- The criticality of maintaining and continuing to develop resilience when experiencing stressful events
- How to respond to and evaluate possible mental health issues in a healthy way